Thursday, March 10, 2011

Greetings


Rezzing day gift
There we go, I got a great gift for you! Get all my exclusively self created superduperyabbadabbadoo windlights for free to light up your own pictures :)

Instructions
+ Download them here: Download Windlights

+ Extract it.

+ copy the windlights within the folder to:

Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Application Data\SecondLife\user_settings\windlight\skies

Windows Vista, Windows 7: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\user_settings\windlight\skies

Mac: Go menu > Go to Folder and paste in: ~/Library/Application Support/SecondLife/user_settings/windlight/skies

+ Done! :)

Start your viewer and enjoy.

9 comments:

  1. Happy Rez day, Jule and thank you sooooo much for the WL settings. I can't wait to try them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy rezzday dear June!
    Thanks for your awesome gift.
    Dikke kus
    Dido

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy rezday, Jule. I've copied the lights, though I'm not sure what will happen. lol Yoshi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there!

    First of all, happy rezzday^-^!
    I have a question about the Windlight Settings. I'm on a Mac, so I downloaded them, extracted them...and then what? You say *go to menu*, but I'm not sure what you mean by that. Finder? Or something within the viewer?

    Thanks in advance!
    //Nina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Rainey :)

    Thank you Dido :)

    Thank you Yoshi :)

    Thank you Nina :) have sent you a folder ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated rezzday, Jule! And thank you for the awesome windlight settings <33

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy rezzday!

    Hugs :))

    ReplyDelete