Friday, October 30, 2015

Dear Diary - 2. entry


Dear Diary,

You wouldn't blame me for being late with my second entry, would you? Today I have to show you my pier and my  kitchen. 

Now as we think about it, it's so important, that not only the house is nicely decorated but also the surroundings. And that is for a reason: I love to have breaks inbetween - outside! So I just stand in front of the house to enjoy the little impression of our amazing nature and to take a deep breath of fresh air.

Equipped with new energy, I can go inside again and proceed my work in the kitchen. And guess what? Sometimes it is a field of trash and debris, not kidding! But of course, such things get fixed before making photos, right? So here we are, all clean and comfy.

It`s late, dear diary, I'll see you soon to show you more ;)

Good night.


~ Outside ~
8f8 Storyteller's Burrow, Reader's Pier, Uncertain Destiny
HPMD* Dirt Road - dark brown
KIDD Grass
milevA's 1-Prim 3D g3 Black Eyed Susan White
studio-skye Windswept Tree Type 3 Beachy
Zigana birdhouse cheer

~ Kitchen ~


8f8  primavera in Toscana: 01 Mansion, 14 Toscana Gourmet Set,26 Toscana Small Cupboard, 32 Salumi, 35  Chair His
Green Grocers: 36 Cherry Jam, 27 Apple Crate
Granny'y Winter Cottage: 30 Apple Pie, 31 Apple Basket

Apple Fall 4. AF Reaching Plant


BAZARRetro fridge, Toronto-Kitchen, Traveler-Butterfly frame
[PM]Pixel Mode Millmoon - Pitcher and Basin, Rustic Candle - Gray
Seven Emporium The Filmore Factory Clock
Zigana Tiled table - blue belle

No comments:

Post a Comment